What is your KD Story?
We are wrapping up the year by sharing some of our favorite stories from 2016. In case you missed them, here are our top five favorite My KD Stories.
1. Beth, Grace, Marilyn: KDs Beth and Grace share their story of how the sorority helped them maintain a strong connection with their mother/grandmother during later stages of Alzheimer’s.
2. Heather Ryan: Busting criminals — and stereotypes: It was all in a day’s work for this KD.
3. Ruth Colvin: You’ll be captivated by the story of this nearly 100-year-old literacy pioneer and education ambassador to the world.
4. Traci Walker: Listen to this KD’s story of how her sisters boosted her confidence and helped propel her into a successful career in technology.
5. Kaitlyn Brandt: Kaitlyn shares her unique story of being a member of two Kappa Delta chapters.
Do you have a unique story to share? We are always looking for good news and inspirational members! We want to hear about the good work you, a sister or a collegiate or alumnae chapter is doing. Submit your KD Story here.
You can watch all of the My KD Stories on our website. Stay tuned for more stories to come in 2017!