Top 10 Ways to Connect with KD
- Continue to receive The Angelos and other KD news when you keep your personal information updated. Take a minute to review and update your member profile.
- The holiday season is a great time to join an alumnae chapter in your area. Many host holiday get-togethers or philanthropy events to benefit those in need. There is no better place to find friends who share your values and want to see you succeed.
- Stay informed of KD happenings in your state. Simply search and “like” the “Kappa Delta Alumnae in [Your State]” on Facebook.
- Complete this survey to help shape the KD alumnae experience.
- Search for and join the private KappaDeltaHQ group on LinkedIn to connect with sisters as you search for jobs.
- Pay your voluntary alumnae dues to “pay it forward” and help Kappa Delta provide the member services you enjoyed as a collegiate member.
- Give to the Kappa Delta Foundation to help fund scholarships and educational opportunities for collegiate and alumnae members and philanthropic initiatives that impact communities nationwide.
- Take the Ever Loyal pledge to reaffirm your commitment to our sisterhood. You can order a special pin signifying your commitment.
- Visit the website for your chapter of initiation to stay informed of what’s happening. Find the link on Kappa Delta’s chapter directory.
- Volunteer for a chapter advisory board or house corporation board of a chapter near where you live.
Kappa Delta Sorority provides alumnae members with opportunities to cultivate meaningful relationships, encourage professional endeavors, impact our communities and celebrate our rich heritage. By staying active as an alumna, you continue to reap the benefits of your membership for life!
Tove Bichel Thomas
National Vice President-Alumnae