Leadership award recognizes KD’s top collegians.
Named for former National President Corre Anding Stegall, the Corre Anding Stegall Collegiate Leadership Award is Kappa Delta’s highest individual collegiate honor. Presented each year to the exemplary Kappa Delta student leaders, this award recognizes KD women with high academic performance and leadership within the chapter, on campus and in the community. A members can nominate herself, be nominated by their chapter or KD sister. In recognition of their achievements, each recipient receives a scholarship from the Kappa Delta Foundation.
Applications are live! Click the button below to apply.
Applicants will be prompted to sign in using their Kappa Delta member profile credentials through OmegaFi. Claim your OmegaFi account here. Please note that all forms must be completed electronically.
- October 22nd – Applications live
- January 8th – Deadline for all applications
- February – April – Scholarship committee reviews applications
- April – Kappa Delta Foundation Board reviews and approves scholarship awards
- May – Applicants are notified of status
- July – Scholarship checks are distributed directly to recipients’ college or university
- Kappa Delta collegiate members in good standing with the organization
- Served in Kappa Delta leadership role
- Held one or more campus leadership positions
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, on a 4.0 scale
- Returning to college the following year as a senior (those returning as fifth-year seniors are eligible)