December 23, 2016
Since the release of our new website in February, we’ve shared over 45 blog posts on our website and social media channels. Below are 10 of our favorites.
1. I’m Not a Kappa Delta: “She pushed me to find my own path, my own home. And so I did.”
2. What’s the point of a sorority? : So, what IS the point of a sorority? What are we getting out of this experience?
3. My Girl Scout Journey Led Me To KD: Read how 13 years of Girl Scout membership brought Caitie to join Kappa Delta.
4. The Thread That Binds Us: Reflect on what our founders envisioned for the Ritual and what it truly means to strive for that which is honorable, beautiful, and highest.
5. Kappa Delta Wasn’t For Me: “Becoming a part of another tight-knit community didn’t seem like the right move.”
6. 9 Facts You Might Not Know About KD’s Founders: Test your knowledge of KD’s founders.
7. Because every child deserves a happy childhood: There are many ways we can help prevent child abuse.
8. How KD helped me land the job: Read how the sorority helped this KD land her first job after graduation!
9. Sisterhood Knows No Distance: Have you moved to a new town for school, a job, family, etc.? This blog is for you.
10. A Quest For History: This one is for all our KD history buffs! KD’s archives managers tells of her trip to Longwood University, the place where Kappa Delta was founded
You can read all of the blog posts on our website here. We are always looking for talented writers and unique stories to share on the blog. If you are interested in writing a blog for Kappa Delta, please complete this form.