September 1, 2016
September is International Women’s Friendship Month. We hope you will join us this month in celebrating the power of female friendships! Here are five ideas to get you started with your celebration plans.
1. Follow the Confidence Coalition on Facebook and Twitter so you don’t miss the Friendship Unscripted video series. Share your own Friendship Unscripted story on social media with #FriendshipUnscripted, and tag @Confidence Coalition in your post.
2. Host a dinner party for your best gal pals.
3. Let your female friends know you are thinking about them by sending a card in the mail.
4. Organize a spa day or picnic for you and a friend.
5. Attend an International Women’s Friendship Month event hosted by a local alumnae or collegiate chapter.
Be sure to check out the digital edition of The Angelos for more celebration ideas. Throughout the month, use #IWFM16 and tag @kappadeltahq in your IWFM social media posts. We want to see how you’re celebrating the special female friendships in your life!