Complete alumnae chapter reports.
Alumnae chapters complete a handful of online reports each year to inform national Kappa Delta of their activities and accomplishments. In addition, each alumnae chapter is required to pay annual service fees each year. Keep in mind that service fees must be paid in full for an alumnae chapter to be qualified to send a voting delegate to Kappa Delta Sorority’s Biennial National Convention.
If you have questions about online reporting or service fees, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 901.748.1897.
There is no login information or password to remember, just click a link to the appropriate report, fill it out and click submit. You will receive a confirmation that your report has been completed and received.
- AC Excellence Action Plan and Leadership Record – due Sept. 15. (New form coming soon!)
- AC Shamrock Event Form– due six weeks before the event if held in fall 2015 or Dec. 1, 2015, if held in spring 2016.
- AC Shamrock Proceeds Remittance Form – due two weeks after Shamrock report.
- AC Annual Form– due April 1. Please note this form must be completed electronically. Use your Kappa Delta member profile credentials to sign in. Your credentials may be found here.
- Alumnae Chapter Service Fee Payment and Alumnae Chapter Roster Update – due April 1.
- State Day Event Form – due six weeks before the event, minimum of three months in advance to be in the Angelos.
- State Day Evaluation Form – due within 60 days following event.