National Council Elections
Kappa Delta is the great organization it is today because of the exceptional women who have led our organization for 123 years. Their selfless dedication, vision, wisdom and courage have allowed our sorority to flourish. At National Convention on Saturday, June 26, 2021, delegates will elect the National Council officers who will lead Kappa Delta for the 2021-2023 biennium.
Kappa Delta’s Nominating Committee is preparing for the selection of the slate for the National Council election. It will also make recommendations of women to be appointed to the 2021-2023 Nominating Committee. Members with the skills and competencies for the positions were encouraged to apply by Feb. 1, 2021. The slate for National Council will be available by May 1, 2021, on the Kappa Delta website and sent by email to members with good email addresses in the national database.
Check out the following documents to better understand the process:
- Nominating Committee Policies & Procedures
- National Council Position Descriptions
- Nominating Committee Position Descriptions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- National Bylaws – National Council
Meet the 2019-2021 Nominating Committee.
- Leah Cardona Schnoor, Gamma Iota-San Jose State, Committee Chair
- Erin Leigh Small Heilmeier, Beta Mu-Bowling Green State, Committee Vice Chair
- Susan Buettner Albrecht, Beta Rho-San Diego State
- Becky Mullin Armour, Epsilon-Louisiana State
- Sara Wible Guido, Omicron-Illinois Wesleyan
- Frances Watts van Beek, Zeta-Alabama