Kappa Delta Foundation seals design contest
Since the first seals were first distributed in 1925, this one-of-a-kind initiative has raised funds to support the important work of the Kappa Delta Foundation. Alumnae donors who make an annual, tax-deductible gift, at any amount, to the foundation receive Kappa Delta Foundation seals designed by a Kappa Delta sister. Your annual gift must be received on or before Oct. 1 to have your name added to the mailing list for the year in which your gift is made.
2020 Design Contest Winner: Caitlin Green
Caitlin Green, Theta Theta-Rhode Island, designed the 2020 Kappa Delta Foundation seal. A child development major initiated in 2014, Caitlin served her chapter as VP–standards and VP–operations. Now a third-year medical student, Caitlin has enjoyed KD friendships no matter where she has lived. “To have close friends in North Carolina, Mississippi, Nebraska, California, Tennessee, and so many more, is an amazing gift. I’m so grateful to Kappa Delta each day for all it has given me,” she says.
Enter the Kappa Delta Foundation seal design contest.
Interested in submitting your original design for the KDF seals? Follow these guidelines:
- Enter your original idea and simple design.
- Your submissions should be 4 inches by 5 inches.
- Artwork should be digital; usually two to three colors, e.g., blue and green, green and black, etc.
- Artwork must be submitted in one of the following vector formats
- .eps – encapsulated postscript
- .ai – adobe illustrator
- .svg – scalable vector graphics
- You may submit as many designs as you wish.
- Winter or Kappa Delta themed designs are encouraged.
- Entries should be received no later than May 1.
The member who submits the winning design receives a $100 award and will be featured in The Angelos. Her design will also receive national exposure when Kappa Deltas across the country use the seals to adorn pieces of mail throughout the winter season.